- banana, cool mint chocolate Clif Bar, mint chocolate GU, 6 strawberry GU chomps
- orange wedges, pretzels, animal crackers
- Arby’s roast turkey and swiss sandwich and curly fries
- Paradise Bakery chocolate chip cookie
- Valle Luna – chips & salsa, cup of albondiga soup, shrimp enchilada, and calabacitas (zucchini, corn, and peppers)
- homemade “peach goodie” – Troy’s mom made this for me because I had mentioned that I missed eating peach crumble. It’s based on her mom’s or grandma’s recipe for apple goodie. Not exactly what I was hoping for, but still good.
- My first duathlon! The race was supposed to be 1.5 mile run, 10 mile bike ride, and 2 mile run. According to my Garmin it was more like 1.58 mile run, 10.5 mile bike ride, 1.58 mile run. Although that’s still a little off because I didn’t switch the setting on my Garmin from run to bike to run exactly at the timing mats. More on the race to come…