I’m back! The duathlon was a blast and I can’t wait for the next one. (Probably in October.) It’ll take a few more days for me to upload my photos and write a race report in more detail. But for now, here are a few impressions…
- Had to drive 30 minutes from Disneyland and pay $9 parking for the Expo.
- The smallest shirt size available was a medium.
- I think the second run course was about .4 miles short.
- No finish line banner. No background for official post-race photos.
- A crappy (not) medal that doesn’t even say Disneyland or the date.
- Entry fee included one-day, one-park Disneyland ticket for only $15.
- Very beginner friendly event.
- Race start on Main Street in Disneyland, and family and friends were allowed into the park to watch the start.
- Great volunteers and Disney Cast Members.